PhD position on 3D photoacoustic imaging for the Marie Curie ITN OILTEBIA | France
SummaryDevelopment of optical /ultrasound instrumentation and methods for photoacoustic functional imaging with integration of CMUT transducers
PhD position will be focused on 3 main objectives in relation with research teams of Creatis :
- Modelling and design of US sensors for 2D and 3D photoacoustic tomography, including novel approaches with CMUT arrays.
- Development of reconstruction algorithms for photoacoustic tomography adapted to system geometry and bandwidth performances.
- Experimental developments on our imaging platform including laser equipment and research echographs.
Research fields: Imaging. Biophysics. Ultrasound and optical imaging.
Duration : 36 months.
The position is open June July 2013 or until the position has been fulfilled.
Monthly living allowance for the researcher is around 1800 euros plus a mobility allowance of at least 700 euros.
How to Apply
Send an application to Prof. Didier VRAY, CREATIS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must contain:
• Curriculum vitae and record of marks and technical/scientific publications
• A short motivation letter
• Letters of recommendation
Positions available : 1
Physics - Acoustics
Physics - Optics
Early stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
First Stage Researcher (R1)
An attractive training programme will be offered to the successful candidates consisting in expert research supervision by leading researchers, access to training courses, as well as participation to summer schools in conformity with Marie Curie Actions rules. Training in secondment (Italy/Spain), visits and collaboration with both the academic and industrial partners (Vermon, France), are also offered within the OILTEBIA network.
Application Deadline : 30 June 2013